Re: BUG #15858: could not stat file - over 4GB

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #15858: could not stat file - over 4GB
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 11:34:38PM +0200, Juan José Santamaría Flecha wrote:
> I wanted to make a quick test on the previous patch. So let me state
> what have I tested and what I have not: it builds and pass tests in
> Windows and Cygwin, but I have not setup a MinGW environment.

Thanks.  Could you attach this patch to the next commit fest?  We had
many complaints with the current limitations with large files (pg_dump
syncs its result files, so that breaks on Windows actually if the dump
is larger than 2GB..), and we are going to need to do something.  I
find that stuff rather hard to backpatch, but let's see.
--
Michael

Вложения