Re: C testing for Postgres

От David Fetter
Тема Re: C testing for Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 09:42:54AM -0400, Adam Berlin wrote:
> Here are my takeaways from the previous discussions:
>
> * there *is* interest in testing

Yep.

> * we shouldn't take it too far
> * there are already tests being written under `src/test/modules`, but
> without a consistent way of describing expectations and displaying results

This is a giant problem.

> * no tool was chosen

If there's a way to get this in the tree, assuming people agree it
should be there, that'd be fantastic.

Our current system has been creaking for years.

Best,
David.
Phone: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!

От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: Commitfest 2019-07, the first of five* for PostgreSQL 13