Re: BUG #15789: libpq compilation with OpenSSL 1.1.1b fails onWindows with Visual Studio 2017

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #15789: libpq compilation with OpenSSL 1.1.1b fails onWindows with Visual Studio 2017
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2019-Jun-25, Michael Paquier wrote:

> Attached is an updated version which I would be fine to commit.  I
> have tested it with compilation linking to OpenSSL 1.0.2 and 1.1.0 on
> Win32 and the build is able to complete.  This applies on HEAD only,
> where I have run all my tests.  The patch is properly indented.

In sub GenerateFiles, I would move the stanza for ->{openssl} next to
the one for ->{gss} and keep the simpler lines all together (your patch
leaves ->{nls} as a separate item, which is aesthetically unpleasing).