Re: Fix typos and inconsistencies for v11+

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Fix typos and inconsistencies for v11+
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 10:32:13AM +0300, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
> Then I will go deeper for v10 and beyond. If older versions are not
> going to be fixed, I will prepare patches only for the master branch.

When it comes to fixing typos in in anything which is not directly
user-visible like the documentation or error strings, my take is to
bother only about HEAD.  There is always a risk of conflicts with
back-branches, but I have never actually bumped into this as being a
problem.  There is an argument for me to be less lazy of course..
--
Michael

Вложения