Re: coverage additions

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: coverage additions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Jun-04, Michael Paquier wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 01, 2019 at 12:55:47AM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Ah, now I remember that I tried this before, but it requires some extra
> > packages installed in the machine I think, and those create running
> > services.  Did you note that src/backend/libpq does not even list the
> > gssapi file?
>
> Do you mean the header file be-gssapi-common.h?

Actually, I meant be-gssapi-common.c, but I suppose having the file
appear at all would be dependent on whether the GSSAPI stuff is compiled
in, which seems to require yet another configure switch that we don't
have in the coverage machine.

But yeah, I think be-gssapi-common.h be in src/backend/libpq is against
our established practice and we should put it in src/include/libpq.

Which in turn makes me think that perhaps src/include/libpq/libpq.h
needs some splitting or something, because the be-openssl-common.c file
does not seem to have a corresponding header ...