Re: Bogus reports from coverage.postgresql.org

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Bogus reports from coverage.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 2019-May-30, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> On 2018-Mar-12, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>
> > On 3/11/18 16:05, Tom Lane wrote:
> > > It might be worth blowing away ccache's cache just to see if it's cached
> > > anything bogus.
> >
> > --enable-coverage disables ccache, so that's not going to be it.
>
> (Ref. src/Makefile.global.in lines 484ff setting CCACHE_DISABLE=1)
>
> Why does it do that?  Now that ccache is about 5 years less buggy than
> it was when you wrote this, can we get rid of this behavior?

I think I found the answer in this commit:
https://github.com/ccache/ccache/commit/02d3f078bd2495b8db2264ae0b2c692b4c5ba1bd
"Add support for coverage (compiling for gcov)"
committed for ccache 3.2.2.

So I think we could remove that stuff now ...

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: