Re: Inconsistent error message wording for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Inconsistent error message wording for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 11:17:51AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Perhaps something like the attached for the REINDEX portion would make
> the world a better place?  What do you think?

Alvaro, do you have extra thoughts about this patch improving the
error message consistency for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY.  I quite like the
suggestions you made and this makes the error strings more
project-like, so I would like to apply it.
--
Michael

Вложения