Re: pg_dump throwing "column number -1 is out of range 0..36" on HEAD

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_dump throwing "column number -1 is out of range 0..36" on HEAD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 03:31:30PM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> Well, I think the approach of duplicating code all over is a bad idea,
> and the fix is many times too big. But it's better than not fixing.

Well, I can see why the current solution is not perfect, but we have
been doing that for some time now, and redesigning that part has a
much larger impact than a single column.  I have committed the initial
fix now.  We can always break the wheel later on in 13~.
--
Michael

Вложения