Re: PG 12 draft release notes

От Shawn Debnath
Тема Re: PG 12 draft release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, May 11, 2019 at 04:33:24PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have posted a draft copy of the PG 12 release notes here:
>
>     http://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-12.html
>
> They are committed to git.  It includes links to the main docs, where
> appropriate.  Our official developer docs will rebuild in a few hours.

Thank you for doing this. I didn't see [1] in the release notes, should
it be included in the "Source Code" section?

[1]
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=3eb77eba5a51780d5cf52cd66a9844cd4d26feb0

--
Shawn Debnath
Amazon Web Services (AWS)

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Create TOAST table only if AM needs