Re: VACUUM fails to parse 0 and 1 as boolean value

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: VACUUM fails to parse 0 and 1 as boolean value
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 08:20:33AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Hmn.  I think that Robert's commit is right to rely on defGetBoolean()
> for option parsing.  That's what we use for anything from CREATE
> EXTENSION to CREATE SUBSCRIPTION, etc.

And I need more coffee at this time of the day...  Because I have not
looked at the proposed patch.

The patch of Fujii-san does its job as far as it goes, but we have
more parsing nodes with the same logic:
- explain_option_arg, which is the same.
- copy_generic_opt_arg, which shares the same root.

So there is room for a common rule, still it does not impact that many
places.  I would have believed that more commands use that.
--
Michael

Вложения