Re: Inconsistent error message wording for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Inconsistent error message wording for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Re: Inconsistent error message wording for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 08, 2019 at 11:28:35PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> writes:
>> No problem to do that.  I'll brush up all that once you commit the
>> first piece you have come up with, and reuse the new API of catalog.c
>> you are introducing based on the table OID.
>
> Pushed my stuff, have at it.

Thanks.  Attached is what I get to after scanning the error messages
in indexcmds.c and index.c.  Perhaps you have more comments about it?
--
Michael

Вложения