Re: reindexdb & clusterdb broken against pre-7.3 servers

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: reindexdb & clusterdb broken against pre-7.3 servers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 06, 2019 at 10:23:07PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> The originally-complained-of breakage exists in all active branches,
> so is it really OK to commit this only in HEAD?

I did not think that it would be that critical for back-branches, but
I don't mind going ahead and remove the code there as well.  Are there
any objections with it?

Also, wouldn't we want instead to apply on back-branches the first
patch proposed on this thread which fixes the query generation for
this pre-7.3 related code?
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: accounting for memory used for BufFile during hash joins
Сообщение: Re: accounting for memory used for BufFile during hash joins