Re: Add tablespace tap test to pg_rewind

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: Add tablespace tap test to pg_rewind
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Sat, 27 Apr 2019 09:35:19 +0900, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote in <20190427003519.GC2032@paquier.xyz>
> On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 11:21:48AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > I don't think feature freeze precludes adding new test cases.
>
> I think as well that adding this stuff into v12 would be fine.  Now if
> there is any objection let's wait for later.

The patch seems to be using the tablespace directory in backups
directly from standbys. In other words, multiple standbys created
from A backup shares the tablespace directory in the backup.

Another nitpicking is it sound a bit strainge that the parameter
"has_tablespace_mapping" is not a boolean.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center