bigsql installer's SSL certificate expired

От Andres Freund
Тема bigsql installer's SSL certificate expired
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

While looking up wether the bigsql installer still supports 32bit
windows (yes, I feel I need to justify that ;)), I just noticed that the
link from
https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/
leads to
https://www.bigsql.org/postgresql/installers.jsp/

and that I get an invalid cert warning there. Which seems accurate:

Issued On    Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 5:00:00 PM
Expires On    Monday, April 29, 2019 at 5:00:00 AM

So, right now our download page links to something that'll look like a
security issue to many.

The number of issues with the bigsql packages over the last year has
been pretty substantial.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: