Re: Why is it OK for dbsize.c to look at relation files directly?

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Why is it OK for dbsize.c to look at relation files directly?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 09:25:03AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
>On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 05:18:08PM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
>> Just so it's guaranteed that it'll never happen? :)
>
>Items get done, from time to time...  b0eaa4c is one rare example :p
>
>/me runs and hides.

IMO this is one of the rare examples of a TODO item that is actually
doable and not "I have no idea how to do this so I'll stick it into the
TODO list". And it seems like a fairly well isolated stuff, so it might
be a nice work for someone new.

regards