Re: Install github app to automatically close PRs on github mirror

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Install github app to automatically close PRs on github mirror
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

On 2019-04-19 14:13:12 +1000, Justin Clift wrote:
> On 2019-04-19 02:27, Andres Freund wrote:
> <snip>
> > I installed the app into both repositories - because I wasn't sure
> > whether it needed the file-path access permission to the
> > .github/lockdown.yml even if the .github repo is public.  And I was too
> > lazy to experiment ;)
> >
> > But it seems to work even without that as long as .github is
> > public. I've merged your PR now :P
>
> Cool. :)
>
> Having the "auto-close" message being friendly can make an important
> difference in keeping the potential contributor around.

I totally aggree - but just to be clear, that was my private, unused
fork of the postgres repo. I just wanted to test the github app and
wrote the minimal testcase I could think of ;). If it were the real
postgres repo I'd spend a bit more time on the message than I had...

Greetings,

Andres Freund

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Install github app to automatically close PRs on github mirror
Сообщение: Re: Install github app to automatically close PRs on github mirror