Re: pg_dump is broken for partition tablespaces

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pg_dump is broken for partition tablespaces
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Apr-09, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> There is one deficiency that needs to be solved in order for this to
> work fully: currently there is no way to reset "reltablespace" to 0.

Actually, there is one -- just need to
  ALTER TABLE .. SET TABLESPACE <the database default tablespace>
this took me a bit by surprise, but actually it's quite expected.

So I think that apart from David's patch, we should just document all
these things carefully.