Re: pg_dump is broken for partition tablespaces

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pg_dump is broken for partition tablespaces
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Apr-09, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> There is one deficiency that needs to be solved in order for this to
> work fully: currently there is no way to reset "reltablespace" to 0.

Therefore I propose to add
ALTER TABLE tb ... RESET TABLESPACE;
which sets reltablespace to 0, and it would work only for partitioned
tables and indexes.

That, together with the initial proposal by David, seems to me to solve
the issue at hand.

If no objections, I'll try to come up with a patch tomorrow.