Re: Problem with default partition pruning

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: Problem with default partition pruning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sigh..

At Tue, 09 Apr 2019 10:28:48 +0900 (Tokyo Standard Time), Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote in
<20190409.102848.252476604.horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp>
> As the second thought. Partition constraint is not constraint
> expression so that's fair to apply partqual ignoring
> constraint_exclusion. The variable is set false to skip useless
> expression evaluation on all partitions, but partqual should be
> evaluated just once.  Sorry for my confusion.
>
> So still it is wrong that the new code is added in
> gen_partprune_steps_internal.

So still it is wrong that the new code is added at the beginning
of the loop on clauses in gen_partprune_steps_internal.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center