Re: Re: A separate table level option to control compression

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Re: A separate table level option to control compression
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Apr 06, 2019 at 09:18:18PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Yeah, I'd hoped for some more opinions. I agree we've run out of time :-(

We are a couple of hours away from the freeze, so I have marked the
patch as returned with feedback.  Let's see if we can still do
something for the other item in v11 or even only v12, still this is
not likely an issue which would prevent v12 to be released.
--
Michael

Вложения