Re: ToDo: show size of partitioned table

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: ToDo: show size of partitioned table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Apr 07, 2019 at 03:13:36PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On 2019-Apr-07, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>
> > ne 7. 4. 2019 v 20:27 odesílatel Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>
> > napsal:
>
> > > In order for this to display sanely, I added the "Parent name" column if
> > > either the "n" flag is shown or a pattern is given (previously it only
> > > appeared in the former case).
> >
> > I am thinking about it and original behave and this new behave should be
> > expected (and unexpected too). We can go this way - I have not
> > counter-arguments, but yes, it is more consistent with some other commands,
> > pattern disables some other constraints.
> >
> > It should be documented - Using any pattern in this case forces 'n' flag.
>
> Added to the docs, and pushed.

Thanks for helping it across the finish line.

I see you changed from relname to oid::regclass, which is good, thanks.

Then, it's unnecessary to join against pg_class again (and I don't know why
it was a left join) ?

Also docs are wrong re: indices.

Justin