Re: monitoring options for postgresql under AWS/RDS?

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: monitoring options for postgresql under AWS/RDS?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, Apr 04, 2019 at 04:28:04PM +0000, Mamet, Eric (GfK) wrote:
> I would like to monitor our postgresql instance under AWS-RDS to get some alert (or log) if any query runs over a
certainamount of time, like 1.5 seconds.

> *         log_statement but this time I don't see how I would filter on "slow" queries and it seems dumped into the
RDSlog... not very easy to use and maybe too heavy for a production system

You can set log_min_duration_statement='1500ms'

Justin

От: "Mamet, Eric (GfK)"
Сообщение: monitoring options for postgresql under AWS/RDS?
От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: RAM usage of PostgreSql