Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2019-03-16 23:21:31 +1100, Haribabu Kommi wrote:
> updated patches are attached.

Now that nearly all of the tableam patches are committed (with the
exception of the copy.c changes which are for bad reasons discussed at
[1]) I'm looking at the docs changes.

What made you rename indexam.sgml to am.sgml, instead of creating a
separate tableam.sgml?  Seems easier to just have a separate file?

I'm currently not planning to include the function-by-function API
reference you've in your patchset, as I think it's more reasonable to
centralize all of it in tableam.h. I think I've included most of the
information there - could you check whether you agree?

[1] https://postgr.es/m/CAKJS1f98Fa%2BQRTGKwqbtz0M%3DCy1EHYR8Q-W08cpA78tOy4euKQ%40mail.gmail.com

Greetings,

Andres Freund