Re: propagating replica identity to partitions

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: propagating replica identity to partitions
Дата
Re: propagating replica identity to partitions
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks, Michael and Peter, for responding; however there is a second
part to the question, which is "should I change the recursivity of
REPLICA IDENTITY, while not simultaneously changing the recusivity of
the TABLESPACE and OWNER TO forms of ALTER TABLE?"

I think everyone agrees that REPLICA IDENTITY should be changed.  The
question is whether it's bad behavior from my part to change it
separately from changing every other non-currently-recursive form.