Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: multivariate histograms and MCV lists

Hi,

I've now committed the MCV part, after addressing the last two issues
raised by Dean:

* The MCV build now always uses the mincount to decide which of the
items to keep in the list.

* Both the MCV build and deserialization now uses the same maximum number
of list items (10k).

Unfortunately, I forgot to merge these two fixes before pushing, so I had
to commit them separately. Sorry about that :/

Attached are the remaining parts of this patch series - the multivariate
histograms, and also a new patch tweaking regression tests for the old
statistic types (ndistinct, dependencies) to adopt the function-based
approach instead of the regular EXPLAIN.

But those are clearly a matter for the future (well, maybe it'd make sense
to commit the regression test change now).

regards

Вложения