Re: Contribution to Perldoc for TestLib module in Postgres

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Contribution to Perldoc for TestLib module in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 04:59:58PM +0530, Ramanarayana wrote:
> Please find the first version of the patch for review. I was not sure what
> some of the functions are used for and marked them with TODO.

This is only adding some documentation to an internal perl module we
ship, so it is far from being a critical part and we could still get
that into v12, still there are many patches waiting for integration
into v12 and this has showed up very late.  Could you please register
this patch to the commit fest once you have a patch you think is fit
for merging?  Here is the next commit fest link:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/23/
--
Michael

Вложения