Re: Re: Reporting script runtimes in pg_regress

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Re: Reporting script runtimes in pg_regress
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: David Steele 2019-03-20 <8a85bece-b18f-0433-acf3-d106b31f0271@pgmasters.net>
> > > Oh, right. So the way to go would be to use _("FAILED       "), and
> > > ask translators to use the same length.
> >
> > Note there's no translation for pg_regress.  All these _() markers are
> > currently dead code.  It seems hard to become motivated to translate
> > that kind of program.  I don't think it has much value, myself.
>
> This patch has been "Waiting on Author" since March 8th.  Do you know when
> you'll have a new version ready?

Here is a new revision that blank-pads "ok" to the length of "FAILED".

Christoph

Вложения

От: Antonin Houska
Сообщение: Re: "WIP: Data at rest encryption" patch and, PostgreSQL 11-beta3