Re: MSVC Build support with visual studio 2019

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: MSVC Build support with visual studio 2019
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 11:36:42AM +1100, Haribabu Kommi wrote:
> I can provide a separate back branches patch later once this patch comes to
> a stage of commit. Currently all the supported branches are possible to
> compile with VS 2017.

When it comes to support newer versions of MSVC, we have come up
lately to backpatch that down to two stable versions but not further
down (see f2ab389 for v10 and v9.6), so it looks sensible to target
v11 and v10 as well if we were to do it today, and v11/v12 if we do it
in six months per the latest trends.
--
Michael

Вложения