Re: pgsql: Make heap TID a tiebreaker nbtree index column.

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pgsql: Make heap TID a tiebreaker nbtree index column.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hi,

On 2019-03-20 11:00:06 -0700, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 10:05 AM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> > Make heap TID a tiebreaker nbtree index column.
>
> I see that this has caused SELinux test failures on rhinoceros (the
> ddl test fails). It looks like the output order is affected by the
> implementation details of nbtree, likely for some system catalog
> index. This is something that I've had to deal with in other places
> (with a lot of help from Tom).
>
> It's not easy for me to set up SELinux to fix the issue. Is there
> somebody comfortable with that area that could confirm I have it
> right, and provide me with the actual test output? Or push a fix
> themselves?

FWIW, I just fix up the tests using the regression output from
rhinoceros when that happens. Sometimes takes more than a single round,
but it builds frequently enough...

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Make heap TID a tiebreaker nbtree index column.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Make heap TID a tiebreaker nbtree index column.