Re: string_to_array, array_to_string function without separator

От David Fetter
Тема Re: string_to_array, array_to_string function without separator
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 05:04:02AM +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hi
>
> I propose mentioned functions without specified separator. In this case the
> string is transformed to array of chars, in second case, the array of chars
> is transformed back to string.
>
> Comments, notes?

Whatever optimizations you have in mind for this, could they also work
for string_to_array() and array_to_string() when they get an empty
string handed to them?

As to naming, some languages use explode/implode.

Best,
David.
Phone: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!