Re: current_logfiles not following group access and instead followslog_file_mode permissions

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: current_logfiles not following group access and instead followslog_file_mode permissions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 04:08:53PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> Anybody who has permission to read the log files but not the data
> directory will presumably hit the directory-level permissions on
> $PGDATA before the issue of the permissions on current_logfiles() per
> se become relevant, except in corner cases that I don't care about.

Sane deployments normally split the log directory and the main data
folder into separate partitions, and use an absolute path for
log_directory.  So, FWIW, I can live with the original proposal as
well.
--
Michael

Вложения