Re: pg_rewind : feature to rewind promoted standby is broken!

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_rewind : feature to rewind promoted standby is broken!
Дата
Re: pg_rewind : feature to rewind promoted standby is broken!
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 06:23:01PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> And you are pointing out to the correct commit.  The issue is that
> process_target_file() has added a call to check_file_excluded(), and
> this skips all the folders which it thinks can be skipped.  One
> problem though is that we also filter out pg_internal.init, which is
> present in each database folder, and remains in the target directory
> marked for deletion.  Then, when the deletion happens, the failure
> happens as the directory is not fully empty.

Okay, here is a refined patch with better comments, the addition of a
test case (creating tables in the new databases in 002_databases.pl is
enough to trigger the problem).

Could you check that it fixes the issue on your side?
--
Michael