Re: Patch to document base64 encoding

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Re: Patch to document base64 encoding
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Fabien (and Michael),

On Wed, 6 Mar 2019 16:37:05 -0600
"Karl O. Pinc" <kop@meme.com> wrote:

> I'm confident that the behavior I documented is how PG behaves
> but you should know what I did in case you want further
> validation.
>
> Attached: doc_base64_v8.patch

FYI.  To avoid a stall in the patch submission process.

I notice that nobody has signed up as a reviewer for
this patch.  When the patch looks "ready" it needs
to be marked as such at the PG commitfest website
and a committer will consider committing.

The commitfest URL is:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/23/

No rush.

Regards,

Karl <kop@meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein

Сообщение: Re: Should we increase the default vacuum_cost_limit?
Сообщение: Re: Should we increase the default vacuum_cost_limit?