Re: BUG #15678: The postgresql.conf string does not define serverbehavior (default_transaction_isolation)

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: BUG #15678: The postgresql.conf string does not define serverbehavior (default_transaction_isolation)
Дата
Ответ на BUG #15678: The postgresql.conf string does not define server behavior (default_transaction_isolation)  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2019-03-08 17:38:33 +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:

> Bug reference:      15678
> Logged by:          Vasiliy Korotkikh
> Email address:      dhaenoor@yandex.ru
> PostgreSQL version: 11.2
> Operating system:   Debian Stretch
>
> In the configuration file of my server there is the following line:
> default_transaction_isolation = 'serializable'

Did you reload the configuration after making that change? SELECT
pg_reload_conf();

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Evgeniy Efimkin
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15617: walsender hang if sync replica disconnected from network
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15678: The postgresql.conf string does not define serverbehavior (default_transaction_isolation)