Re: pgsql: tableam: Add pg_dump support.

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pgsql: tableam: Add pg_dump support.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hi,

On 2019-03-06 20:32:22 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > tableam: Add pg_dump support.
>
> This or a nearby patch broke cross-version pg_upgrade, according to the
> buildfarm.

Yea, I started a thread about it:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20190306204104.yle5jfbnqkcwykni%40alap3.anarazel.de

In short, I think this was basically not this patch's fault, it just
added an assertion that coincidentally triggered for the changes in
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=807ae415c54628ade937cb209f0fc9913e6b0cf5
et al. When pg_upgrading from pre v12, we're creating a partitioned
table that doesn't have a relfilenode, but does have a toast table.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: tableam: Add pg_dump support.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: tableam: Add pg_dump support.