Re: few more wait events to add to docs

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: few more wait events to add to docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 06, 2019 at 02:21:15PM +1300, Thomas Munro wrote:
> Here's some missing documentation.

The addition looks fine to me.

> Hmm, yeah.  I wish these were alphabetised, I wish there was an
> automated warning about this, I wish these tranches were declared a
> better way that by adding code in RegisterLWLockTranches().

Why not using this occasion to reorganize the LWLock and Lock sections
so as their entries are fully alphabetized then?  I have made an
effort in this direction in 5ef037c for all the sections except these
two.  And honestly getting all these organized would really help
documentation readers.
--
Michael

Вложения