Re: partitioned tables referenced by FKs

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: partitioned tables referenced by FKs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Feb-28, Amit Langote wrote:

> Hi Alvaro,
>
> I looked at the latest patch and most of the issues/bugs that I was going
> to report based on the late January version of the patch seem to have been
> taken care of; sorry that I couldn't post sooner which would've saved you
> some time.   The patch needs to be rebased on top of ff11e7f4b9 which
> touched ri_triggers.c.

Rebased to current master.  I'll reply later to handle the other issues
you point out.

Given the comments on 0002 in this thread and elsewhere, I'm inclined to
push that one today with minor tweaks.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Question about pg_upgrade from 9.2 to X.X
Сообщение: Re: Question about pg_upgrade from 9.2 to X.X