Re: How to get the content of Bind variables

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: How to get the content of Bind variables
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 12:21:56PM +0000, ROS Didier wrote:
> Statement: update t_shared_liste_valeurs set deletion_date=$1, deletion_login=$2, modification_date=$3,
modification_login=$4,administrable=$5, libelle=$6, niveau=$7 where code=$8

> è how to get the content of the bind variables ?

What is your setting of log_error_verbosity ?
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/runtime-config-logging.html#GUC-LOG-ERROR-VERBOSITY

Also, I recommend using CSV logs, since they're easier to import into the DB
and then easier to parse.
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/runtime-config-logging.html#GUC-LOG-ERROR-VERBOSITY

Also, note that you can either set log_min_duration_statement=0, which logs all
statement durations, and associated statements (if they haven't been previously
logged).

Or, you can set log_statement=all, which logs all statements (but duration is
only logged according to log_min_duration_statement).

Justin

От: ROS Didier
Сообщение: RE: How to get the content of Bind variables
От: "Jung, Jinho"
Сообщение: Re: Performance regressions found using sqlfuzz