PostgreSQL Participates in Google Summer of Code 2019!

От Stephen Frost
Тема PostgreSQL Participates in Google Summer of Code 2019!
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Greetings,

The PostgreSQL Project is excited to announce that we have been accepted
by Google to participate in their Summer of Code (GSoC) 2019 educational
sponsoring program. GSoC is a program in which Google awards stipends to
university students who complete a free and open-source software project
during the summer. This will be the 12th time that the PostgreSQL
Project will provide mentoring to university students to help develop
new features for The World's Most Advanced Open Source Relational
Database and related projects. We have the chance to accept student
projects that will be developed from May to August.

For more information about GSoC, please visit the GSoC website:

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/

For more information about working with the PostgreSQL project as part
of GSoC, please visit our GSoC website:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC

Thanks!

Stephen
PostgreSQL GSoC 2019 Administrator

Вложения

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: