Re: BUG #15659: missing comment "change requires restart" inpostgresql.conf for parameter "data_sync_retry"

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #15659: missing comment "change requires restart" inpostgresql.conf for parameter "data_sync_retry"
Дата
Ответ на BUG #15659: missing comment "change requires restart" in postgresql.conf for parameter "data_sync_retry"  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 07:24:39AM +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> In postgresql.conf, the mention of a required restart is missing for
> "data_sync_retry" parameter :
> - in the $PGDATA/postgresql.conf after an initdb
> - in /usr/pgsql-10/share/postgresql.conf.sample

You are right.  I have noticed at the same time that the docs are
forgetting to mention the same and that the 80-character-limit was not
really respected, so fixed the whole and committed.  There are other
places where that limit is not respected in postgresql.conf.sample,
particularly for the new recovery parameters...  But well...

Thanks for the report!
--
Michael

Вложения