Re: pgsql: Use slots in trigger infrastructure, except for theactual invoc

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pgsql: Use slots in trigger infrastructure, except for theactual invoc
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hi,

On 2019-02-27 04:41:28 +0000, Andres Freund wrote:
> Use slots in trigger infrastructure, except for the actual invocation.

Andrew, I see that this broke crake's redis_fdw check. I see it actually
fails with an error, rather than fail to build. Could you perhaps enable
generating backtraces?

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=crake&dt=2019-02-27%2005%3A32%3A24

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix memory leak when inserting tuple at relation creation forCT