Re: partitioned tables referenced by FKs

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: partitioned tables referenced by FKs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Here's another rebase.  The code is structured somewhat differently from
the previous one, mostly because of the backpatched bugfixes, but also
because of the changes in dependency handling.

I think there's also at least one more bugfix to backpatch (included in
0003 here), related to whether foreign tables are allowed as having FKs,
but AFAICS it just cosmetic: you get an error if you have a foreign
partition and add a FK, but it says "you cannot have constraint
triggers" rather than "FKs are not supported", so it's a bit odd.
0003 also includes Amit L's patch to remove the parentConstraint
argument from ATExecAddForeignKey, which I suppose I should commit
separately.

Odd bugs fixed: a) handle the case where the default partition is the
only one and it's being detached or dropped.  b) when a partition was
dropped/detached from the referenced side, the child constraint was left
in place.

I have not yet fixed the "#if 0" section.

Вложения