Re: [HACKERS] Time to change pg_regress diffs to unified by default?

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Time to change pg_regress diffs to unified by default?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Peter Eisentraut 2019-02-20 <40c5c12f-adad-fc86-7d43-ff7c535356ed@2ndquadrant.com>
> > By the same argument, it should always print which variant file was
> > used so determining which _N.out files are still in use is possible.
>
> I would rather not overload the test output even more.  A test passes or
> it doesn't.  If we need to collect additional information, let's think
> about ways to do that separately.

Aye. No objections.

Christoph

От: Michael Meskes
Сообщение: Re: SQL statement PREPARE does not work in ECPG
От: Alexey Kondratov
Сообщение: Re: [Patch] pg_rewind: options to use restore_command fromrecovery.conf or command line