Re: pg_basebackup ignores the existing data directory permissions

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_basebackup ignores the existing data directory permissions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 06:42:36PM +1100, Haribabu Kommi wrote:
> This should back-patch till 11 where the group access is introduced.
> Because of lack of complaints, I agree with you that there is no need of
> further back-patch.

I am confused by the link with group access.  The patch you are
sending is compatible down to v11, but we could also do it further
down by just using chmod with S_IRWXU on the target folder if it
exists and is empty.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Using POPCNT and other advanced bit manipulation instructions
Сообщение: Re: Using POPCNT and other advanced bit manipulation instructions