Re: pgsql: Restrict the use of temporary namespace in two-phasetransaction

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Restrict the use of temporary namespace in two-phasetransaction
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Fri, Feb 08, 2019 at 10:41:59AM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> We usually don't use "namespace" in user-facing error messages.  Can you
> change it to say "temporary schema"?

Or just switch to "temporary objects" like it's done on HEAD for the
second message?

Please note that I have kept the error message for temporary tables
for compatibility reasons on stable branches, and I would rather not
touch that.  The second one is new though.
--
Michael

Вложения