Re: Tighten up a few overly lax regexes in pg_dump's tap tests

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Tighten up a few overly lax regexes in pg_dump's tap tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 07, 2019 at 03:33:54PM +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> Correct.  The idea was to maintain readability while making the regex a bit
> better, without any claims to make it perfect.

Agreed with your position.  I see no point is making all the
expressions unreadable for little gain.  What Daniel proposed upthread
had a better balance in my opinion than the previous behavior, without
sacrifying the readability of anything and still improving the error
detection.
--
Michael

Вложения