Re: Add pg_partition_root to get top-most parent of a partition tree

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Add pg_partition_root to get top-most parent of a partition tree
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Feb-07, Michael Paquier wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 07, 2019 at 01:34:15PM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
> > Yeah, I agree.  Should also check with Alvaro maybe?
>
> Good idea.  Let's wait for his input.

I looked at it briefly a few weeks ago and it seemed sound, though I
haven't yet tried to write the constraint display query for psql using
it, yet -- but that should be straightforward anyway.  Let's get it
committed so we have one less thing to worry about.