Re: Tighten up a few overly lax regexes in pg_dump's tap tests

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Tighten up a few overly lax regexes in pg_dump's tap tests
Дата
Re: Tighten up a few overly lax regexes in pg_dump's tap tests  (David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 05, 2019 at 04:26:18PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 05, 2019 at 05:46:55PM +1300, David Rowley wrote:
>> I did leave a couple untouched as there was quite a bit of escaping
>> going on already. I didn't think switching between \Q and \E would
>> have made those ones any more pleasing to the eye.

Indeed.  I have stuck with your version here.

> -    qr/^ALTER TABLE dump_test.test_table ENABLE ROW LEVEL SECURITY;/m,
> +    qr/^\QALTER TABLE dump_test.test_table ENABLE ROW LEVEL SECURITY;/m,
> I would have just appended the \E for consistency at the end of the
> strings.  Except that it looks fine.  No need to send an updated
> version, it seems that you have all the spots.  I'll do an extra pass
> on it tomorrow and see if I can commit it.

And done after checking the whole set.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Сообщение: Re: Protect syscache from bloating with negative cache entries
Сообщение: Re: Protect syscache from bloating with negative cache entries