Re: Feature: temporary materialized views

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Feature: temporary materialized views
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 04, 2019 at 04:10:09PM +0100, Andreas Karlsson wrote:
> Should I submit it as a separate CF entry or is it easiest if my refactoring
> and Mi Tar's feature are reviewed together?

The refactoring patch is talking about changing the way objects are
created within a CTAS, which is quite different from what is proposed
on this thread, so in order to attract the correct audience a separate
thread with another CF entry seems more appropriate.

Now...  You have on this thread all the audience which already worked
on 874fe3a.  And I am just looking at this patch, evaluating the
behavior change this is introducing.  Still I would recommend a
separate thread as others may want to comment on that particular
point.
--
Michael

Вложения