Re: Usage of epoch in txid_current

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Usage of epoch in txid_current
Дата
Re: Usage of epoch in txid_current  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Feb 03, 2019 at 10:58:02PM +1100, Thomas Munro wrote:
> If there are no objections, I'm planning to do a round of testing and
> commit this shortly.

Hm.  That looks sane to me at quick glance.  I am a bit on the edge
regaring the naming "FullTransactionId", which is actually a 64-bit
value with a 32-bit XID and a 32-bit epoch.  Something like
TransactionIdWithEpoch or EpochTransactionId sounds a bit better to
me.  My point is that "Full" is too generic for that.

Moved to next CF for now.
--
Michael

Вложения